There is a tremendous advantage in being part of the Fulfilled by Amazon business; you don’t need a warehouse for your products. Picking, packaging and shipping are all handled by Amazon. This is one of the juicy perks of the FBA business that draws people to it. However, achieving success here seems to elude man merchants, this is simply because of ignorance and probably laziness. Just like any other business model, there are some key things one needs to know and do to succeed.
- Building a website: A lot of people immediately turn orange when building a website is mentioned. To them, this is akin to launching a rocket; it is really “hard.” That is a common fallacy. I know you probably ventured into FBA without thinking about creating a website, but surely there are some advantages, here is why you should consider building a website if you want to succeed in FBA.
- Having a website would allow you to easily gain access and capture customer data
- You can boost your revenue by taking advantage of Amazon’s Associate program
- Direct communication with customers is possible by building your won client list
- Focusing on a Niche: Although some may argue that niche concentration can lead to slow or stagnant growth, this is not entirely true. Sustainable growth is achieved when you settle on a niche and few products. This is because you are able to focus and prioritize certain products you want to sell. Selling too many products at once can be detrimental to your business, because when you have too many products to sell, a lot of your cash would get tied up in inventory. It is important to note that once you are successful and stable with the products you are selling you can then venture into more products to scale your business.
- Ranking Higher for keywords: in a previous post, I highlighted the importance of keywords to the e-commerce business world. You must not ignore this if you want to be successful in FBA. We have handled much on this subject in our video courses; you can check them out here.
Beware of the gaming system some shady sellers use on Amazon. Amazon has become very strict when handling fake and automated reviews. Stay legit and work hard.
Success is within your grasp!
P.S. Upgrade to VIP Club and Unlock All The Videos and Tools. Instant Access and $1 Easy Trial