Ignoring the perks of social media when it comes to business is a one-way road to losing potential customers and limiting your business.
Okay…That didn’t come out right 🙂
Let me rephrase!
Ignoring the perks of social media when it comes to E-COMMERCE BUSINESS is a one-way road to losing potential customers and limiting your business!
There is a reason there is an e in e-commerce. In this type of business, 90% of seller/customer interaction is based online, electronically! What better means to reach your customers who are mostly online than through the various social media networks??
If your customers are buying goods online, then there’s a HUGE chance that they also have dedicated social media presence, and if they have this, then think about the many other people out there, just like them, using the internet for not only socializing, but also communicating, via our trusty social media channels!
This is a MASSIVE POOL of potential clients waiting for the taking!
So how do you capitalize on these facts and launch a successful social media campaign that is on point and consistently reaching those wonderful potential buyers of your product?
Well…. Let’s dive into it now, shall we?
1. Have a Plan: When I say have a plan, I’m talking about having a marketing plan! For every venture you embark on, you must have your steps laid out. Know your audience, their likes, and dislikes, what trends they’ll follow, what social class they belong to…etc. Bottom line: BE PREPARED! Having the foreknowledge on the people in your niche would already give you a tremendous advantage over the competition. You can then proceed to use this knowledge to build a great strategy.
2. Value is vital: Why should I pay attention to your stuff instead of Mr. X’s? The answer is simple. Show why you are the better option. Let your social media posts reek of value! Nothing is more attractive than value, and most importantly, value shows that you know what you are doing. If you carry on this way, it will not only help enable your customers to trust you more, but you will quickly find that you have dominated your niche!
3. Keywords, Keywords, Keywords: Did I just say KEYWORDS?? Lol. The internet is a world of algorithm, and that means the freaking A.I is doing a lot of selection and making a lot of suggestions for people browsing the web. Nothing to worry about too much, there is no SKYNET yet, this isn’t the Terminator. 🙂 However, there is a reason we have keywords and a reason why they are in fact called KEYwords. They help the algorithm help people easily find what they are looking for online. So, why would you include a bunch of random words in your posts that nobody really searches?? Let your posts and its title contain keywords that your potential customers are likely to punch into a search box. We have dedicated courses on keywords and how you can use these so-called keywords to improve your visibility and get more traffic. Check it out here.
4. Make Regular Posts: Okay, so maybe you have followed our advice so far, and things are looking good for you. You have a great social media following, and you are consistently getting conversions from your social media setups. Now would be a cool time to relax and post less often right?? WRONG! Complacency is the enemy of progress; you must keep the fire burning and realize that you are not the only seller in your niche running social media campaigns. If your pages get dull, you can be certain that your customers will quickly gravitate to the next happening place or thing, which could be your competitor and his/her products.
5. Growth: Nothing quite spells out advancement like growth and development. That’s how you know your strategy is working. So YES! You may have done it! Your social media pages are booming with rich content every freaking day. But why stop there? There is always room for improvement, get creative, get innovative, think outside the box, and you would find ways you can improve, grow and advance!
Undoubtedly, social media is an excellent avenue for expanding and exposing your business, especially if it is e-commerce related. This is not something you should toy with. We’ve got great video courses that will reveal the secrets of social media marketing for your e-commerce business.
If you haven’t been very successful in this area or you are looking to improve your knowledge then hurry here and check out these amazing courses!
Take care guys!
Have a profitable week!
P.S. Upgrade to VIP Club and Unlock All The Videos and Tools. Instant Access and $1 Easy Trial